AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adaptor - Update 1

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Labels:

My prayers has been answered for DC Car Lighter Socket Adaptor. I couldn't have the time to look for for it but a friend happens to just bought it and don't really use it. So, without much hassels I've got it from him for RM 10. Of course its made in china, what doesn't? But there's always that upgraded QC and specs from China right?.


Ok, so far it has been tested with Mp3 modulator that can be extreamly useful in cars. Thanks to it creator but my friend hasn't done it with a vacuum cleaner such as I have yet. That'll be my job. I'll try it tonight, hopefully it'll work.

----Updated---- the next day.

Hello everyone,
Bad news, after I setup everything and click the "on" switch for my vacuum cleaner it when "Splat!". An electrifying sound blast out of the plugged and the burning plastic smell was in the air. Lucky nothing bad than that happen, I think maybe the fuse got burned. Can't check it because the screw needs a special screwdriver, different point. I returned it to my friend with a sulky smile, what can I say, its not working as expected.

Everything else my wall plug, my vacuum cleaner checked right after that incident and everything is working. Thank god.

Keep on looking for a working socket adaptor.

2 comments:

Azli said...

Beli jelah vacuum yang 240Volts...

Anonymous said...

Orang nak make full usage out of that vacuum cleaner lho...

Ko tau kat ne de tak?

Post a Comment