AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adaptor

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Labels:

I'm looking for a AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adaptor for Malaysian home usage. I want to expand the usage of my car vacuum cleaner into my home. Fell kind a waste for the vacuum cleaner to just sit there waiting to be use only in the car, plus with the lenghty 5 metres power chord, it would bring a lot of use for the house.

The thing is the vacuum cleaner power comes from car ciggarette lighter direct current port and it didn't have extendable plug for house wall-socket.

I've been looking to a few DIY stores but still no hopes except for the same advice "Jalan Pasar". Don't really like to go there yet.

So, any other suggestions from you guys. This image is for europe version, I don't know wether it can be use for malaysia wall socket or not. You can check it out here. If you have any suggestions please write it in the comment box below. It would be a very great help to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment