Sara Evans - You'll Always Be My Baby

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Labels:


Photo courtesy of jamie3529gq

Last night I shared a sad story with a someone, the intention was to console her of her currently sad moment. I know what would happen to her, being sympathizes to the story at least will put her mind at ease as for a strong lady she is.

But what I didn't know was what would happen to me. It's a story that I should not tell to anyone again, unless I'm to feel blue. Even writing this line makes me take a deep breath. Hah, life really is mysterious, it was passed the point of no return and still it aches as it was just last night.

So in consoling my self after that, I found this songs made famous by Sara Evans. A country singer, sexy tu.. wow.. Well today I take a day off and listening to the lyrics helps me somehow.

Enjoy!

Oh! by the way, Sara Evans also having hard time with divorce and betrayed by her best-friend and ex-Nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment