May I Do Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi,

Blogging has been somewhat pretty regular nowadays and we can find a lot of blog talking about the most boring stuff to the most important hot current topics. It really is as revolutionary as internet when it first breaks-out to the world.The intentions also varies by individual, while there are charities that blog to helps other in most honorable ways, they are other bloggers that made their living through blogging, "blogging for a living". Some also just to highlight themselves and for millions other reasons that would be ridiculous enough for me to list them all.

Photo courtesy of chezrump

For me, blogging would be like the hardest decision that I have put myself into. Being a commitment-phobia I am, this is like challenging myself out to friends and world. Of course you don't want to look that bad in front of my friends, the jeering is fatal. Especially when you can find millions other blogs talking on the same topic, but I need to face it.

I am just an average joe, majorities of people inhabiting this planet and there's a lot more negatives side of me than the one I prefer to show.

As per recently getting out of a relation-ship, I prefer to say "being hurled out of a relationship" had cause me a lot of thinking and yes, I do think I need to change certain parts of me, mentally. I figured that I'm being less sensitive, afraid of real commitment, selfish and other issues that contribute to my failure in the relationship. Now these issues really make me looks bad, I don't mind that. I'm not a rotten-egg that has no good qualities at all, but let it be for now that these issues is the first at hand. I would list of others in many more post to come and I'm glad with this first-post, its my first step in maintaining this blog.

What am I gonna put in this blog is what mostly happens to me and every topics that are going around me. I'm gonna talk about a topic per post and I must at least read it 3 times before I posted it starting from April 2008, checking it contents and style of language to my best liking. Before this date post that accumulated is to helps me with editing this blog design and looks. Simple rules to keep me unburden and still achieving my commitment.

So, since this is first post as if the first steps toward blogging, commitment and my life, I'll start it with a wish. "May I'll maintain this blog, it looks and what it contains".

No comments:

Post a Comment