Great Expectations? Change Your Habit First

Friday, March 21, 2008

Labels:


Photo courtesy of Maria Takes Pictures

For a couple of days I surf around, checking blogs and links finding motivations and ways to establish my integrity, I found a few site that actually made me feel confident and life is great again. One of it really made it for me, even looking at the blog design relaxed my tired eyes. I've put the link in the site list on the right side of this blog. Check it out, it's called ZenHabits.

Today was one of the failing days, where last night I've spent two hours on my bed. However calm i try to be or not to be I just didn't fall asleep, not untill it was too late as per 5 am and...

It's not end there, this bad habits since early childhood really gets to me. When I was 'bout to leave my office desk for a tea, my boss tap my shoulder and said that he should officially gives me a warning letter for turn-in late again!. Urgh!... Ok. Something seriously got to be done.

----------

You know back in younger years, when we did something right, getting A's, helped a grandma cross the street or something and we thought, one day we would be somebody.We would have some greatness, but as we get older, we just lose that optimists from us. More or less like we accept the fact that Santa Claus is just a bluff. Hell, I'm still waiting for my present. Must have done something wrong.

So, this is where the usual thinking comes. Why didn't I just have a million ringgit, the hardest job I would have is to maintain the million so not losing it purposelessly. I wouldn't have trouble failing to sleep early and rising late again. Call it hassle, lazy, not with a million it's not. haha!

Its no mystery to me, why oh why this habit keeps getting me, I just fail to kill it every time. Come with me and check out this tips, How To Become an Early Riser. Hope you guys come and wakes me every times but reading this with me for now helps me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment