Muzaffar & Farrah Wedding Reception

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Labels:



9th May 2009
Bandar Bukit Mahkota, Kajang, Selangor.
Muhd Muzaffar B Mustaffa Johari
&
Farrah Nadiah Bt Hj Mohamad Kamal



This beautiful wedding took place in a sunny weather at Bandar Bukit Mahkota and very near to Nilai 3. We've got the ladies to confirm it, they came back with receipts.

The bridegroom arrive sharp as per scheduled and looked so happy and nervous. Blocked lots of time by photographers and me. :)



Hey! Its us, eating except for me, I was the one snapping the photo but that was my plate there, before I could finish my meal….


The arrival...



They went through the middle tent to the house and paused here for us.


Smile, be happy, don't mind the best man!


They are other photographers beside me and yes, back there in black. I wonder what a shot looks like from back there.


A happy man, I can say. Congratulation!


Before you become like this. Hehehehe….


Okies, I snapped a photo with my wife.


Salimah, nice one.


After the all, we managed to shot this at the MINES. It is called Adam & Hawa, Hawa…. Yes, she's prettier up-close!

No comments:

Post a Comment