Wedding Episodes - Before Aqad Nikah

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Labels:



Ya Allah

Ku pohon padamu, bahagiakanlah kami seperti mereka sebelum kami. Amankanlah kehidupan kami, peliharalah persefahaman antara kami dan kekalkanlah cinta kasih kami berdua di jalan mu…

Amin


With the first step into the house I came to confirmed of the old saying "Kalau pengantin makan budu, nanti hari majlis hujan" by my mother in-law. A bit shy woo.. Kantoi makan budu maa…

What do you think?! I thought it was crappy the first time I've heard it but since both of the ceremony was cooled and filled with non-stop water pouring down from above, I just agreed with it.

Now, everyone was in the house, taking places, getting ready, feeling sweaty...



This is not everyone looking for shelter, they're waiting for me…


Yup, they are all here, whispering to each other and build up the buzzing noise. At least that was the sound I've heard at that particular time. Couldn't really think of anything. Period.


Couldn't think! Oh yes, that's where my wife to be should sit. I just can't think why it's empty, the truth is, I didn't even saw that pillow there.


Ok, that's me from where the camera-man standing. You all can see me sitting.


This I didn't see, that why we hire the photographer. Singles, remember! Hire them good.


Hi...


This is just introductory, not the real thing just yet.


Trying to see if there's a fed-ex van coming...


So that we can create the whole kind of "Runaway-Bride" kind of thingy.


I know, I wasn't going anywhere… :p


Almost started, be quiet...

1 comment:

Nuar Young said...

Yes "Sir" ?

Is anything wrong?

Post a Comment