Eid Mubarak 1429 Hijrah

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Labels:


“The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile.”- Plato

Idulfitri comes after a month of fasting. A month of restraining self from any sin thoughtfully more than any other month. In a single word "abstinence".

Idulfitri comes after Ramadhan, a month of holding self from food and beverages within the daylight. That what we see, Ramadhan also means not to give in to our desire and lust. How we talk and act also included, I believe a better muslim is developed every Ramadhan. To be able to do this is to be patient and that's a real virtue.

Well what have happen and what you did to deserves Idulfitri. How did you handle your job, have you use all of 8 - 5 to work or still just googling or testing yahoo games killing the times before "Bazar Ramadhan".

Have you behave on the high-way respecting the other drivers or do it just your-way. Still I didn't see a lot of those except a few times on the raya eve it self. Within a few more kilometres before I ended the long trip from KL to Terengganu. But nothing really happens (Still I damned that driver), let's just say everyone can't wait to celebrate raya at the "kampong".

I'm glad that I've done less sin within this past ramadhan compared to other years and months altogether. I practise proper planning for balik kampung trip, avoiding the jam. Be more patient with others and enjoy while doing it(smile/laugh a lot).

I think I've done better than last year and those years before. I wish we all victor against our bad deeds and sin. With god in our heart and better ourselves towards god comes the Idulfitri, The celebration of self victory. Celebrate it we must, for fighting our way to it.

Selamat Hari Raya Idulfitri,

-Nuar Young-

4 comments:

ila said...

congratulation!and celebrations for your engagement..may both of you will last together forever n ever hereafter..

Anonymous said...

Thank you Miss Skylar, I too hope that we all be happy. Thanks sis.

ina said...

biarpun lambat di sini.. congrats bro.. sayank kamu bangat.. wish for my happiness too..
love u much!

Anonymous said...

Yes sis, love u tooo. Wish this one big happy family find their soulmates and happiness..

Post a Comment